中国童鞋网 | 中国女鞋网 | 中国户外鞋网 | 中国休闲鞋网 | 中国运动鞋网 | 中国男鞋网 | 中国特色鞋网 | 中国皮革网 | 中国鞋材网 | 中国鞋机网
千百度女鞋加盟
当前位置:首页商务百科基本格式回复客户email时常用的结束语

回复客户email时常用的结束语

http://www.cnxz.cn 中国鞋网 更新日期:2011-12-24 16:39:13 浏览:73636 【大字体  中字体  小字体】 【打印

  1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.


  有劳贵方,不胜感激。


  2.We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.


  不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。


  3.We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.


  对贵方在此事中的慷慨之举,深表感谢。


  4.Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.


  对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢。


  5.We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.


  贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激。


  6.We should be grateful for your trial order.


  如承试订货,不胜感激。


  7.We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.


  如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。


  8.It will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly send us your samples.


  如承惠寄样品,则不胜感激。


  9.We shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration.


  如承优惠考虑报价,不胜感激。


  10.We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.


  收到贵方大宗订货,不胜感激。


  11.We assure you of our best services at all times.


  我方保证向贵方随时提供最佳服务。


  12.If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.


  贵公司若有所需求,我公司定尽力效劳。


  13.It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.


  我方如有机会同样效劳贵方,将不胜欣慰。


  14.We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.


  我方将不遗余力为贵方效劳。


  15.We shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges.


  我方将很愉快与贵方合作,收费低廉。


  16.We have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly


  requirements without interruption.


  我方始终能供应这些公司每月所需的数量,从无间断。www.top-sales.com.cn/wm


  17.We take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire.


  我们借此机会再此强调,定会尽力随时提供贵方所需的信息。


  18.We are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.


  我们始终能向贵方提供品质最佳的产品,报价最为优惠。


  19.This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit.


  这样可以使我方经营者具有很强的竞争力,还可获得最大的利润。


  20.We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.


  恳请贵方继续给予信任,大力支持。(来源:世贸人才网)

欢迎品牌、企业及个人投稿,投稿请Email至:Mail@chinashoes.net
更多资讯请进入 【鞋网论坛
中国鞋网版权与免责声明:
1、本网转载其他媒体,目的在于传递信息,并不代表赞同其观点和对其真实性负责,本网不承担此类稿件侵权行为的边带责任。
2、如本网所转载稿件涉及版权等问题,请著作权或版权拥有机构致电或来函与本网联系,本网将在第一时间处理妥当。如有侵犯您的名誉权或其他权利,亦请及时通知本网。本网在审慎确认后,将即刻予以删除。
3、本网原创的新闻,未经本网允许,私自转载者,本网保留追究其版权责任的权利。